Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Overheard In Palo Alto: Sidekick Operating System Going to Motorola

Danger, who makes our little Sidekick series of devices is not really a hardware company. They are a software company and they have been dating company's like Sharp and UT Starcom to get the Sidekick II and Sidekick 3 up and running and built. Well I heard yesterday that the next girl to say yes to a Danger hook up is Motorola, that nice little American company that has turned their handset business around and is actually cool again. Wouldn't that be great to see a nice sleek Motorola designed handset running the Danger OS? This would explain the talk of a RAZR version of the Sidekick that people have been talking about for over a year now. There has reportedly been a super thin, or razor-like version of the Sidekick in the works for 18 months. It's all speculation until there is a release, but if you happen to be in a manufacturing facility and see one of these and want to shoot over a pic, email me at sidekicker3@gmail.com. Otherwise, feel free to chew over this in the forums.



10 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1st...

Interesting read.

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait, and of course I will be getting one before it hits the streets. My Tmobile sk3 and my backup unlocked SLVR will do me fine for right now. Who else has an unlocked SLVR, yeah boy!!!!
(jaypea)

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sidekick III Limited edition"s" my be coming out in Oct or early 07.

king3_05

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a SLVR unlocked #2 and yea I can't wait to get a RAZR Sidekick that's gonna be tight son

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant wait get sidekick ng

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want such sites to become as much as possible, and their number increased with every day!
- sidekick3.blogspot.com b
spaghetti alla carbonara

 
At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you like to have a brief chat before engaging in any kind of “face to face” relations? Welcome to site
- www.blogger.com o
spaghetti alla carbonara

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger the truth! said...

i guess i am the one you want but sorry ill get fired if i take a pic of the sidekick ng and o yeah just a little hint not only will it my pairing up with motorola but also Microsoft Windows! well i have a blog that i lost but ill try to find it and give it to you in another comment to go visit my blog and there you will see my full review!

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG i cant wait 4 that 2 come out...im gonna get one

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Jozani said...

I can't wait for this to come out. I'm still rockin my SK2 because I didn't like that rollerball on the SK3. I'd love a very thin sidekick, I just hope it doesn't have Motorola's trademark "Freezing up" "Blank Screen" "involuntary shut off" glitches that the Razor, Pebl and Krzr had.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home