Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sidekick 3 Manual: Trackball Lovers Unite and Takeover

This is a reported digital file from the Sidekick 3 Manual from "the Raven." Now, assuming this is real, I think I need to start calling that little navigation knob a trackball. If it's not real pic though, it's an incredibly complex, detailed and well thought out piece of work. I think its real and if I need to say trackball starting today, I will. Though I still say the one I used didn't feel like there was a spinning ball under my thumb (and the background screen was grey and not as cartoony as the images I have been posting). Maybe I will start calling it a trackball on Tuesday since it's a long weekend.

9 Comments:

At 5:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

IM first Good job bsd

 
At 6:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where have I seen this picture before.. Oh yeah. ;)

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even if it turns out to be fake, good job.

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


PUT THE WHOLE MANUAL ONLINE AND YOU WILL BE THE MAN, BSD!!!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

def stoked now. i think this could launch june 6th and not end of june like weve heard. theres just been so much info dropping lately, i think its coming sooner than we think.

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn this guy just keeps on amazing me with everything that he finds. but still true if you do get the whole manual online you will be the man.

 
At 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'll bet it's the same feel as the Mighty Mouse... When I first used it, I didn't think the ball was actually spinning in a socket; it felt more like it moved a little, and then my finger just slid over its surface.

I actually had to draw a dot on it and watch it roll around to convince myself it really was a ball. Once I discovered its true nature, though, I used it a bit differently - with more accuracy, you might say.

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That thing is such a fake. It almost makes me laugh. Look at the pictures of the jump keys, they all look like they were painted in MS paint. Especially the picture of the sidekick3. Get real.

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, i love it and it is amazing sidekick 3. i want buy for the sidekick 3, but i think cost higher for sidekick3. maybe it will lower cost for the sidekick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home