Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sidekick 3 Growing Global Fanbase

I have been checking the stats of late and I have noticed that in addition to the incredible growth of users on the Sidekick 3 blog [over half a million visitors this month], we have seen an international crowd of users growing during the month of June. From Hawaii to Sweden to South America and Africa and all around Asia, we have been getting hits from all over the globe. To our international friends I say welcome and if you want to drop me a line and tell me where you are visiting from, email me at sidekicker3@gmail.com

Also, if you work for a tech company anywhere in the world, I would love to know who you work for.

The next postings on the blog I think will focus on what stores around the globe are making the Sidekick 3 available first for SALE. If you have any tips or insight, shoot me an email.

BSD

13 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much do you think an extra battery would cost?

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hawaii is a state.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But its still not connected with the states, so its still "around the globe".

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey check out my Sidekick 3 website
www.t-mobilesidekick3.blogspot.com

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawaii is part of the United States...

 
At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hawaii is part of the USA yes and?

 
At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They said that since they put Hawaii is not international.

 
At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"They said that since they put Hawaii is not international. "

What are you trying to say?

They stated FROM TO and that covers and international audience indeed!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They state 'an international crowd' the term international is refering to the CROWD as a whole, not to one or the other :)

And for some of these international visitors as myself Hawaii is indeed international so ;)

 
At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok wow, now your fighting about HAWAII. ok, you people are going to make me regurgitate my lunch.

 
At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow some people are so jealous that this site is the only credible site for news, no on purpose made up pictures websites or anything!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you guys think the sidekick 3 will be available for upgrade on tmobile.com at midnight est?

 
At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I played with a sk3 at a t-mobile store today. As a dedicated sk user i've used every incarnation of this device. I was sadly disappointed. The sk3 is incredibly flimsy, it rattles constantly and feels cheap. I've dropped my sk2 dozens of times. It's horribly scratched up, but it still works perfectly. I was afraid to put the sk3 in my pocket. I think the first time i drop it it's going to be toast.
I will get an sk3 but i'm glad i don't have to give up the sk2.

And this crap of having to rebuy all the applications is complete bullshit. T-mobile sure likes to stick it to us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home