Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sidekick 3 Mysteries

Clearly the momentum is building for the Sidekick 3 and I am anxious to see how it all plays out, however there are still some unanswered questions out there that have yet to be resolved. I am hoping the next barrage of pictures that I get help answer some of these mysteries:
1) Why did the Sidekick 3 I used have a grey screen and not as much of a cartoony feel as the images I have posted?
2) Will the Sidekick 3 actually have an improved, better resolution screen at launch? I have been told it will, but I know what I saw.
3) Will there really be a launch party on the 20th of June? Has anyone seen an invite?
4) Will Bluetooth be enabled for wireless file transfer?
5) What formats will the Music Player support?
Remember, if you have any images to share, send them to sidekicker3@gmail.com


12 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'M FIRST!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST SPOKE TO A T-MOBILE REP AND HE SAID THE SIDEKICK3 WON'T BE OUT UNTIL MID JULY

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ask when the SK2 will be out? Sorry no offense but with those reps its a hit and miss, some will tell you more than they should (regardless if they know or not) and others have no idea what a SK is (just about) spoke to one, once I had to explain to why the internet service and email service outages were not always the same (emails goes through Danger's server so even if you have internet the emails might not work)

 
At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it what did he mean by "grey screen", can someone please explaine it to me?

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

never trust what a tmobile rep says. they never know what theyre talking about they only want to make a sale.

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i got a question myself. WILL I BE ABLE TO WATCH VIDEOS ON THE NET?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Pinsanity said...

I'm working on figuring out the answer to #3.

Most importantly will it be on the East Coast or the West Coast. trying to track down who handles Party PR for the Sidekick launches.

 
At 1:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

liar, last anony, tmo reps know nothign,a dn are held to confidentiality clauses.. hello! they're not gonna lose their job for you.

 
At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING FROM T-MOBILE SALES OR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP..

 
At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sidekick 3 wont be out till July 22 (talked to a rep in Rochester, NY)

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard July 12th. I would think since thats a Wednesday, that would make it the 10th of July to be released on that Monday.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the reps don't know anything

 

Post a Comment

<< Home