Friday, June 23, 2006

Sidekick 3 Blog Exclusive! The Box!

I know I know, it's just a box, but if you are like me, you appreciate packaging. This is the official Sidekick 3 box each of you will get when you order this bad boy. If you have one and have any pics of the inside, send them to sidekicker3@gmail.com

I have noticed recently on more and more blogs that when people get a new device or piece of hardware, they will post pictures of the entire unwrapping experience. This is especially true of Apple users and anyone who has an Ipod and has "experienced" the genius packaging, you know what I mean.

9 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha its beautiful lollllll ;)

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah... props to me 4 that pic.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PYLrDuz0AOY&search=sidekick%203 another sidekick 3 video!

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah apple packaging!

 
At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude. you got this from ebay.
i saw this already in hiptop
forums. LETS SEE SOME MOREEEE
VIDEOS! =)

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

random question, but when you are on AIM on the new sk3, does your profile say "via hiptop" or "no information provided". i kinda would like it to still say "via hiptop"

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

does anyone know if there are gonna be face plates out for the sk3 when the sk3 comes out or will we have to wait for that? if anyone knows plz let me know! THANKS!!! :)

 
At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait. My gosh.

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome we get to see the box. -_-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home